COUNTY OF PLACER
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
MONDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2014
Jack Duran, District 1 Chairman David Boesch, County Executive
Robert Weygandt, District 2 Holly Heinzen, Chief Assistant County Executive Officer
Jim Holmes, District 3 Gerald O. Carden, County Counsel
Kirk Uhler, District 4, Vice Chairman Ann Holman, Clerk of the Board
Jennifer Montgomery, District 5
County Administrative Center, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Board after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors Office, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, during normal business hours. Placer County is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities are provided the resources to participate fully in its public meetings. If you require disability-related modifications or accommodations, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the Clerk of the Board. If requested, the agenda shall be provided in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities. All requests must be in writing and must be received by the Clerk five business days prior to the scheduled meeting for which you are requesting accommodation. Requests received after such time will be accommodated only if time permits.
Snow Creek Restoration Project
500 National Avenue
Tahoe Vista, CA
1. PUBLIC WORKS/ SNOW CREEK SEZ RESTORATION PROJECT RIBBON CUTTING
a. Snow Creek SEZ Restoration Project Ribbon Cutting
1. Provided a ribbon cutting ceremony to announce the completion of the Snow Creek Stream Environment Zone (SEZ) Restoration Project. There is no action being requested.
265 Bear Street
Kings Beach, CA 96143
2. PUBLIC WORKS/KINGS BEACH COMMERCIAL CORE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT AND WALKING TOUR
a. Kings Beach Commercial Core Improvement Project, Core of the Core Update and Project Tour
1. Provided an update on the current construction status of the project including a walking tour of the project. There is no action being requested.
3. COUNTY EXECUTIVE
a. Community House Open House
1. Community House, Open House
ADJOURNMENT – Next regular meeting is Tuesday, October 21, 2014.