COUNTY OF PLACER
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
MONDAY, APRIL 21, 2014
Jack Duran, District 1 Chairman David Boesch, County Executive
Robert Weygandt, District 2 Holly Heinzen, Chief Assistant County Executive Officer
Jim Holmes, District 3 Gerald O. Carden, County Counsel
Kirk Uhler, District 4, Vice Chairman Ann Holman, Clerk of the Board
Jennifer Montgomery, District 5
County Administrative Center, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Board after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors Office, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, during normal business hours. Placer County is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities are provided the resources to participate fully in its public meetings. If you require disability-related modifications or accommodations, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the Clerk of the Board. If requested, the agenda shall be provided in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities. All requests must be in writing and must be received by the Clerk five business days prior to the scheduled meeting for which you are requesting accommodation. Requests received after such time will be accommodated only if time permits.
North Tahoe Event Center
8318 North Lake Boulevard
Kings Beach, CA 96143
1. PUBLIC WORKS
1. Kings Beach Commercial Core Improvement Project
Granlibakken Conference Center & Lodge
725 Granlibakken Road
Tahoe City, CA 96145
FLAG SALUTE – Led by Supervisor Holmes.
STATEMENT OF MEETING PROCEDURES - Read by Clerk.
PUBLIC COMMENT: Persons may address the Board on items not on this agenda. Please limit comments to 3 minutes per person since the time allocated for Public Comment is 15 minutes. If all comments cannot be heard within the 15-minute time limit, the Public Comment period will be taken up at the end of the regular session. The Board is not permitted to take any action on items addressed under Public Comment.
2. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESOURCE AGENCY
1. Receive a status update on the Tahoe Basin Community Plan Update.
2. Receive a status update on implementation of the Tahoe Basin Community Plan Update and workshop to address challenges, opportunities and potential interim steps prior to implementation.
There is no fiscal impact associated with these actions; however the Tahoe Basin Community Plan Update has been budgeted and totals $569,500 for the FY 2013-14 and FY 2014-15.
3. Reception – Hosted by the North Tahoe Business Association, the North Lake Tahoe Resort Association, the Tahoe City Downtown Association, and West Shore Association at the Tahoe City Visitors Information Center, 100 North Lake Boulevard, Tahoe City.
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS’ 2013 MEETING SCHEDULE:
April 22, 2014
May 6, 2014
May 20, 2014
June 3, 2014
June 17, 2014