Skip to content

Juvenile Record Sealment

  • A person can apply to seal their juvenile record if they meet the following criteria:
    • Over the age of 18 and terminated from Probation, or
    • Under the age of 18 and terminated from Probation for five years
  • There is no application fee.
  • The application to seal the youth's record will be prepared by probation and submitted to the court.
  • The youth will receive a notice in the mail notifying them of court date and time. Attendance to this court hearing is optional.
  • If the record is sealed the court order will be sent to the youth in the mail.

Juvenile seal Record Form Return this form by Mail or In Person to 2929 Richardson Dr. Ste B, Auburn, CA 95603