Real Estate Services Division
The Real Estate Services Division leases and manages county-owned properties and finds, leases, sells and purchases real estate to support County operations and development. We also acquire property rights to support the Placer Legacy and Placer County Conservation programs. This division consists of eight staff with specialized expertise to accomplish this variety of real property-related projects and serve as a one-stop resource for County-owned property information.
Private Property Leasing
The Real Estate Services Division leases privately-owned facilities for County functions in support of County goals and programs when county operations cannot be accommodated in existing County-owned facilities.
The Real Estate Services Division purchases properties for the use of County programs and services. The division also acquires property for the Placer Legacy and Placer Conservation Programs.
Placer County Government Center Management
The Real Estate Services Division manages and leases property in the Placer County Government Center (formerly known as the DeWitt Center). These activities generate revenue to support the maintenance of the Government Center campus.
County Property Management
The Real Estate Services Division manages County-owned property throughout Placer County. This includes:
- Agreements for rights of entry, encroachments, and easements
- Responding to inquiries about County-owned property
- Leasing County-owned property
- The sale of property no longer needed for County purposes
Current Assessments and Solicitations
- Placer County Fairgrounds Assessment - The linked document informs future use, management and operation of the 61-acre Fairgrounds in Roseville.
- Fairgrounds Revitalization Committee
- Committee Information
March 08, 2017
September 21, 2016
August 24, 2016
July 20, 2016
June 23, 2016
May 18, 2016
April 20, 2016
April 4, 2016
March 16, 2016
January 20, 2016
November 10, 2015
October 13, 2015
September 8, 2015
August 11, 2015
July 22, 2015
June 9, 2015
May 12, 2015
April 14, 2015
March 17, 2015
February 17, 2015
January 27, 2015
- Proposed Placer County Sports and Events Center
- Tahoe City Firehouse Properties - Request for Information RFI
For inquiries about County-owned property or leasing opportunities, please contact the Real Estate Services Division at 530-886-4960 or FACPropMgmt@placer.ca.gov.