Griffith Quarry Museum
Corner of Taylor & Rock Springs Roads, Penryn, CA
Open Saturday and Sunday Noon – 4:00 pm
The Griffith Quarry Museum is housed in the original Penryn Granite Works office, built by Welsh immigrant Griffith Griffith in 1864. It contains some of the original office furniture, information on the Griffith family, the history of the Penryn-Loomis Basin area, and the granite industry.
To schedule a group tour, call 530-889-6500