Health and Family Care
Includes child and adult health service, food stamps, foster care, mental health and substance abuse
- Mental HealthIncludes mental health, drug and alcohol rehabilitation services, abuse prevention, and in-patient and residential services.
- Community Clinicsincludes primary and preventive medical and dental services, location, hours, and contact information.
- Community HealthWIC nutritional services, public health nursing.
- Human Servicesincluding healthcare coverage, food and nutrition assistance, temporary cash (WIC) and housing assistance, employment services.
- Adult Protective ServicesReport Elder Abuse, referrals to meals on wheels, legal aid, veterans services, family and caregiver support, and more
- Child SupportIncludes locating absent parents, determining paternity, and paying child support
- Child Protective ServicesReport child abuse, children’s emergency shelter, finding families, independent living, and transition aged support, and more.