Loomis Veterans Memorial Hall
Built at the end of the 1940s, the Memorial Hall is located on the same grounds as the Loomis Library and shares parking facilities. It is the main community facility in Loomis. In addition to Loomis veterans, the building is used by many community organizations, groups and individuals. Portions of the Hall may be rented on a space-available basis.
- Kitchen Facilities
- Chairs and Tables
- Air Conditioned
- PA Sound System - Make arrangements with the Hall Coordinator
5945 Horseshoe Bar Road, Loomis, CA 95650
Fees and UseDaily Rental Rates (6:00am - 1:00am)
- Meeting Room and Kitchen (Mon-Thurs ONLY) - $100.00
- Main Hall only (Mon-Thurs) - $150.00
- Main Hall only (Fri-Sun) - $250.00
- Dinners and receptions, Entire Hall (Mon-Thurs) - $300.00
- Dinners and receptions, Entire Hall (Fri-Sun) - $400.00
- Security and cleaning deposit - Double the amount of the rental fee
If you are interested in renting this building, call the Hall Coordinator, Kristie Cantrell, at 530-886-4958 or Email at KCantrel@placer.ca.gov. You may view the Loomis Veterans Memorial Hall Calendar for available dates. This calendar is for reference only. The Hall Coordinator arranges all use of the facility and can provide the most current availability information. Here is further information on the rules and regulations for use of the Memorial Hall.
Facility viewing hours are 8:00am to 2:00pm Monday - Friday by appointment only. Please contact the Hall Coordinator.
2017 Hall Board Agendas
2016 Hall Board Agendas
2015 Hall Board Agendas
2014 Hall Board Agendas
2013 Hall Board Agendas