With integrity and dedication, the Building Maintenance Staff provide essential cleaning, repair, and maintenance of our County owned and operated facilities ensuring health and safety for Placer County Employees and the general public. Specific services include:
- Maintain over 1.7M SF of Placer County facilities.
- Provide Janitorial services.
- Manage comprehensive Preventative Maintenance (PM) program.
- Monitor and Maintain Fire / Life Safety systems Countywide.
- Monitor and Maintain Security systems Countywide.
- Manage maintenance sub-contracts for Countywide services.
- Provide ongoing implementation of energy saving and efficiency measures.
- Serve local Veteran Groups and maintain six (6) Memorial Halls.
Contact Building Maintenance
Building Maintenance Superintendent
After Hours Emergency Contact