About Placer County Connect
Placer County Connect is an easy and convenient way to request a non-emergency county service or access county information. Your request will automatically be routed to the appropriate department, and you will receive updates on the progress of your request until it is completed.
For emergency services, call 911.
- Report an issue when you spot it, right from your mobile device – or report it from a computer anywhere, anytime
- Easily include photos with your request providing more detail to the county
- If GPS and location services are enabled on your mobile device, the exact location of your issue will be submitted
- Requests will be automatically routed to the right county department
- County staff can contact you if necessary for extra information to help resolve your issues or answer your questions
- Track your requests and receive updates with a unique tracking ID
- View all your requests and progress
- Get notified when your request is completed
Placer County Connect notifications are monitored during normal business hours. Any submissions after hours, weekends, or holidays will be addressed the next business day.
- Ask a question or share a recommendation with county staff
- Submit a question or concern regarding a vacation rental property
- File an Americans with Disabilities Act complaint
- Find locations and hours for:
- county parks,
- recreation sites,
- libraries, and
- recycling sites
- Find daily burn restriction notices