Skip to content

Child Support Services

We work with parents and guardians to establish a financial partnership in support of their children.

Services and Information

  • Apply for Child Support
    Locate a parent, establish paternity, court orders, and collecting support
  • Payments
    Make payments and view your child support account information
  • Adjust Payments
    Modify payment amount due to change in wages, visitation, or other factors
  • License Release
    Seek reinstatement for licenses suspended due to non-payment of child support
  • Employer Resources
    Electronic Income Withholding Orders, payment information, employer help line
  • FAQ's
    Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about child support

Self-Service Options

Options for self-service allow customers to make payments online or by telephone, view accounts balances and payment history, check court dates, update contact information, and more. Parents and guardians may use the self-service Customer Connect website for online child support information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customer Connect is also available by telephone at 1-866-901-3212. You must request and use a personal identification number (PIN) to access the system.

Mobile apps make it easy and secure to access your child support account from your mobile device.

Owe Past Due Support?

In certain child support cases, the law allows a parent to pay less than their total child support debt owed to the government. For more information, contact our office, or visit this website Compromise of Arrears Program (COAP). To apply for this program, fill in the COAP Application Packet and submit it to our office.

Child Support Seminar

Drop by our office during this free informative seminar where you will have the opportunity to learn more about the child support program. No reservations are required for attendance at this informational "open house" seminar.

  • How is the decision made to determine how much child support is to be paid?
  • Is there any way to avoid going to court?
  • If I lose my job, do I still have to pay child support?

In addition to answering all of your questions, individual attention from a specialist is available upon request. Please join us for our next seminar.

Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Placer County Department of Child Support Services, 1000 Sunset Blvd., Suite 200, Rocklin CA 95765


The Ombudsperson works as an advocate for customers to ensure fair and equitable treatment throughout the child support process. Customers should contact the Ombudsperson whenever they feel their issue or concern with the department needs independent review. Ombudsperson telephone: 916-435-5757

Become a fan on Facebook Follow us on Twitter