Placer County Medical Clinics
Out-patient medical care for adults and children who live in Placer County and qualify for:
- Managed Medi-Cal: Anthem Blue Cross or California Health & Wellness
- Diagnosis & treatment for common and chronic health
problems and medical conditions
- Assessment of health status
- Family planning services
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment
- Behavioral health for Placer County Medical Clinic patients
- Referrals to specialists
Placer County holds regular clinics at two convenient locations. A wide range of child and adult immunizations are available, including flu vaccines. As of October 1, 2015, immunizations will only be provided for residents of Placer County.
11583 B Avenue
Auburn, CA 95603
Hours of Operation: Immunizations are held on the 1st and 3rd Fridays from 8:00am- 11:30am. No appointment necessary.
Tahoe Area Medical Clinic
8665 Salmon Avenue
Kings Beach, CA 96143
Hours of Operation: Immunizations are held on 1st Tuesday of the month from 8:00am- 11:30am. No appointment necessary.